Sunday 18 December 2011

Moocon, Battle 4

Game 4
Imperial Guard, Dawn of War, Seize Ground

Guardsmen! The only other guard player in the tourney, another blob,this time with conscripts as well and Straken, he seems good.

We deployed up and got started, in hindsight I should have deployed everything in a big line across the board and just sat there and shot everything at him. I didn't and foolishly spent turns moving on.

The Blob moves on.

My blob moves on too.

The vets  and Marbo get in behind.

The game was pretty much as case of move ans shoot a bit, in the end I was contesting the mid objective, he held his but his Marbo arrived and wiped my defence of mine resulting in a loss, which I'm gutted about because my fire-power should have won out, but I live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment