Thursday 29 December 2011

Proposed Warpcon List, provisional

So I was at work and working away, on the list for Warpcon.

The tourney is 1850 and I'm looking forward to it, should be great craic boi...

So I have 160 points left after this list and I'm not sure what to add in, options are:
  • Lord Commissar
  • Commissars and Power Weapons in squads
  • Heavy Weapons Team with Lascannons
  • The Mighty Ratlings
  • Regimental Advisors (Astropath or Oficer of the Fleet) Maybe a Master of Ordanance but that would screw up the CCS Melta power.
  • Hull Lascannons on the Leman Russ.
  • Dropping a couple of little things and getting a Demolisher.
I think I lack the Long Ranged AT capablities of a usual list but this should also pack some punch.

Problem at the moment is models, Ideally I'd have a Psyker Squad in another Chimera to make up the last lot of points. But I lack any form of Psykers, I'd need to get some stuff together to build one, I've some Empire Flaggelants or similar somewhere in Belgium, when the folks come ove in March that might be an option, been looking for other options too, but I don't like the GW models too much.

Ugly aint they

 So heres the list, for now, this assumes I get my Bitspudlo Cannons in time, or I have to make another Scratch Cannon, whilst not that hard, it is long.

I will also need to complete my 4 Chimeras y then but that should be a weekend job.

Right now Little Bro is here so time is spent doing things.

HQ
CCS
4 Meltas
Chimera Ml/HF

Troops
Vets
3 Meltas

Vets
3 Meltas

PCS
Lascannon
Plasma
Chimera Ml/HF

Inf Sq
Auto Cannon
Grenade Launcher
Chimera Ml/HF

Inf Sq
Auto Cannon
Grenade Launcher
Chimera Ml/HF

Inf Sq
Auto Cannon
Grenade Launcher
Chimera Ml/HF

Elites
Marbo

Fast Attack

Vendetta

Vendetta

Bane Wolf HHF



Heavy Support
Hydra Squadron (2 total)
+1 Hydra

Leman Russ Battle Tank

Leman Russ Battle Tank

I'm trying to get feedback from my Pals at WAC and over on Dakka Dakka too.

No comments:

Post a Comment