Sunday 8 April 2012

Small Ork Update.

The last three games are currently on hold, I'm trying to write them up but it does take some time.

I went out the local Game Store this weekend to have a quick glance at the new paint range, and pick up some Ork coloured paints.

I saw that they had a few of the Troop n Transport bundles that were limited edition as far as I know, a whole €10 saving on the Boyz boxes and the Trukk, they both give some much needed bitz for converting and another 11 Ork bodies.

Boyz n Trukk
Using the Loota and Burna box you can make 4 Lootas or 4 Burnas, providing you can get four more bodies you can make both, so I picked up a box of them too.
Lootas


Burnaz

I assembled 1 Deffkopta as well as the Lifta Droppa for the Battlewagon and a Power Klaw nob for the Pirate Boyz.

I'm going to have 1 squad of Pirates and 1 of Sombrero Boyz to start with.
Deffkopta

PK Pirate Nob


Lifta Droppa


Lifta Droppa


Lifta Droppa


Lifta Droppa

The overall work area is now fully Orky and things are in full swing:

The Workstation

No comments:

Post a Comment