Monday 15 June 2015

Finally some game updates! Numbers 23 - 32


As I have been very busy with reality and work I haven't had a huge amount of time to write up games but I have managed to play a few so I'm going to Rattle them off Quickly:

Game 23/100
pNemo Vs Lyltyh3
Opponent: Pete Croft
Scenario: Outflank

pNemo tries to be Plucky against Lylyth3 but he dies as expected due to old man stats.

I ma have charged a model I didn't need to.

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Game 24/100
pNemo Vs Butcher3
Opponent: Daniel Common
Scenario: Close Quarters

Once again pNeems steps up to do battle, I lose the Stormwall and Dynamo to the human blender and then it's all over.

Get in the Blender!

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Game 25/100
eStryker Vs Mordikaar
Opponent: Keith Boardman
Scenario: Incoming

I am able to Alpha hard with my feat before he feats, I go up on attrition and Scenario and grind out the win.

Stryk-ing a pose!

SCENARIO WIN!

The next three games were for a WTC practice event:

Game 26/100
eHaley Vs pKreoss
Opponent: Rob Read
Scenario: Close Quarters

I'm up on attrition but I get greedy on a really slow scenario and get popped and dropped.

Stupid Menoth

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Game 27/100
eHaley Vs Gorten
Opponent: Tomek Dobros
Scenario: Destruction

I keep safe from the Earthbreaker and chew through all the tough stuff, Gorten has to come close to feat and I'm able to kill him with things with Anastasia waiting if needed.

Tough dudes!

ASSASSINATION WIN!

Game 28/100
eHaley Vs eKaya
Opponent: James Savage
Scenario: Two Fronts

It's James 3rd Game, I get up on scenario super fast and win.

Aggressive advance

SCENARIO WIN!

Our team, Team Craic, finished up joint 2nd. There were only 3 rounds, winners were our sister team Team Ceol who beat us in round 1.

Game 29/100
pStryker Vs pSkarre
Opponent: Shane O'Connor
Scenario: Recon

pStryker double Stormwall gets dropped into a bajillion Satyxis raiders, I am able to hold off the tide and Skarre gets big gunned in the face.

So many statistics

ASSASSINATION WIN!

Game 30/100
Siege Vs Mortenebra
Opponent: Merlin Goss
Scenario: Fire Support

Siege is hit early on and then gets assassinated via Warjack.

Many Warjacks, such assasination

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Game 31/100
Siege Vs eSorscha
Opponent: David Coleman
Scenario: Outflank

I remove Beast 09 with non feat shooting and command the scenario to take a 5-0 win.
SCENARIO WIN!

Game 32/100
eCaine Vs Haley3
Opponent: Pat Dunford
Scenario: Fire Support

I play Caine far back because I'm scared of force hammer assassination and killbox myself, I then lose on scenario.

Hiding at the back

SCENARIO LOSS!

So that's 9 more games done, the tally continues, 96 days to go!

I also made some 2D terrain out of felt that I can now carry around in my bag, just in case. They will work well in concert with my play mat that I'm going to buy after the WTC, something you can do as well. https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/mousepad-material-playing-mats-available-for-sale-at-the-wtc/


I also started work on some of the Trenches for the WTC, only painted one so far.


Next time I will talk about my Haley3 games that I've played, all 2 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment