Tuesday 11 August 2015

Game 47 and some Legion toys.

Only managed to get in one 50pt game this weekend :( Sad Times.

I was playing against Zaal2 who was recently spoiled at Gencon, I opted for Haley2 into Skorne.

Game 47/100
Haley2 Vs Zaal2
Opponent: Alan Buckley
Scenario: Close Quarters
Alans's List:
Zaal, the Ancestral Advocate 
*Tiberion
*Cyclops Shaman
*Basilisk Krea
Hakaar the Destroyer

Extoller Soulward
Mortitheurge Willbreaker
Nihilators (Max)
Nihilators (Max)
Cataphract Arcuarii (Max)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (Min)
Swamp Gobbers Bellows Crew

I won the roll and opted to go first, I unpacked with the Lances and Blades on the Right, Stormclad Central and Nyss on the Left.

Alan ran everything forward screening with the Nihilators with Tiberion and the Arcuarii central.


I advanced with the Nyss and shot some of the Nihilators  and also assaulted in with the Storm Lances and put the Stormclad into Tiberion. I was able to Black Oil Tiberion and then feated with Haley.

Hakaar triggered Vengeance and hit a Storm Lance but failed to kill it. as did Zaal but he was wedged in a couple of Animi and Spells went out and thinks shuffled about, Hakaar and the Soulward Killed a Lance each. A Nhilator moved up into the Nyss.


Post feat the Nyss cleared the Nihilator and the Willbreaker and controlled Alans flag, Gorman moved up and Black Oiled again, catching Tiberion and some Arcuarii again. The Stormclad was then bumped sideways out of Tiberions Melee range and killed 3 Arcuarii. The Stormblades assaulted killing Hakaar and the Lances Charged in and attacked the Shaman. Haley moved up to dominate my own flag and I scored 2 points.



Alans Shaman and Krea frenzied killing a Lance with the Krea and the Shaman missed. Zaal moved in and killed the remaining two Lances. a Nihilator charged in and Berserked on 3 Blades killing all of them. Nothing was able to contest so I scored 2 more points.


I end my turn and score 2 more.


SCENARIO WIN!

I also played a small Demo game with pStryker and was down to Stryker and the Charger who were able to Earthquake and then shoot Irusk to death.



Haley3 has been temporarily shelved as I am helping my Brother out with his Legion toys for the WTC, I was able to get the Pot Ladies done on Sunday evening and will be working on some more toys in the near future, it makes a change from generic normal humans, even though the pot ladies are pretty much that.


No comments:

Post a Comment