Tuesday 18 August 2015

Passed 50, doubt I'll make it to 100!

Managed to get in 4 games over the weekend just past, will keep them short.

Game 48/100
Caine2 Vs Morvhana2
Opponent: Phil Doogan
Scenario: Two Fronts
Phil's List:
Seasons of Fate - Tier 4
Morvahna the Dawnshadow
* Warpwolf Stalker
* Warpwolf Stalker
* Gorax
* Druid Wilder
Tharn Bloodtrackers
* Nuala the Huntress
Tharn Wolf Riders
Tharn Ravagers - Min
* Tharn Ravager Chieftain
* 1 Tharn Ravager Shaman
Gallows Grove
Gallows Grove

We diced out a Top of 2 assassination from Phil, he failed.






Phil then won on Scenario but we diced out my assassination and I killed him, probably should have gone for it, oh well still counting it as a win.

Caines Assassination Run

ASSASSINATION WIN!


Game 49/100
Haley2 Vs Vayl1
Opponent: Pete Croft
Scenario: Destruction
Pete's List:
Vayl, Disciple of Everblight
* Seraph
* Scythean
* Typhon
* Zuriel
* Shredder
Strider Rangers
* Strider Rangers Officer & Musician
Blighted Nyss Shepherd
The Forsaken
Spawning Vessel



Dominate to 3, full camp, AS
Pete was unable to kill Gorman and I was able to get good control of the Zone and blind him and managed to get a Scenario win with 3 boosted TKs in the last turn.


TKs done I go 5-0


SCENARIO WIN!

I decided to try Haley3 into Cryx as I didn't fancy another Haley2 game, I crowd sourced a list and threw it on the table.

Major Prime Victoria Haley
* Squire
* Dynamo
Storm Lances
Stormblade Captain
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt
Trencher Infantry
Tempest Blazers
Journeyman Warcaster
Gastone Crosse
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord

Game 50/100
Haley3 Vs Denny1
Opponent: Lars Likedeeler
Scenario: Two Fronts
Lars's List:
Warwitch Deneghra
* Skarlock Thrall
* Deathjack
* Stalker
* Scavenger
* Deathripper
* Deathripper
Bane Thralls
* Bane Thrall Officer & Standard
Bane Lord Tartarus



I got ahead on attrition early on but Denny feated and pulled it back, I wasn't able to remove Deathjack and he got to Haley Prime needing 11s to hit and managed to get two and finish me off.

ASSASSINATION LOSS!

Game 51/100
Haley2 Vs Thagrosh2
Opponent: Mike Porter
Scenario: Fire Support
Mike's List:
Thagrosh, the Messiah
* Raek
* Raek
* Shredder
* Scythean
* Scythean
 * Seraph
Blighted Nyss Legionnaires
* Captain Farilor & Standard
Spawning Vessel
The Forsaken
The Forsaken
Spell Martyr

I was able to get a solid Alpha and then trigger Espionage and removed 2 Raeks, 2 Scytheans and damaged the Seraph in one turn and went on to win.
By rights I shouldn't have got the 2nd Raek or the Espionage but there was some confusion over true strike under Thags2 feat and Mike let me have a massive take back (Activating Thags first under feat)


SCENARIO WIN!

This weekend we're having a local SteamRoller for about 16 players so I should get in at least 4 games and some good practice.

I have also been helping out with the painting of more Legion and I got the Legionnaires and Farilor done and started on eVayl.


Farilor & Bros



No comments:

Post a Comment